Stanford - The Natural Language Processing Course


Long time ago, when the first courses about natural language procession and machine learning had released, I was planning to get them. I announced around and let people know what they could have, what they couldn’t. In short, I was excited. But years were passing and I couldn’t have attend because of short of time and being very busy.

A few weeks ago I was contemplating about tf-idf. I looked for it and read some pages and continued to search, eventually run across the nlp course. I watched the related videos, since then I’ve been continuing.

Learning something for need is much better than learning to fill spare time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Migrating from PHP to Python

Memory organization and cache management

(DRAFT) Scaling a django project using celery and elasticsearch